In astrology, there are twelve zodiac signs, in which Cancer is the fourth zodiac sign. People born between June 22 and July 22 have Cancer as their zodiac sign. The ruling planet of this zodiac sign is the Moon. The element of the Cancer zodiac is Water. The symbol of the Cancer zodiac depicts a Crab or a Lobster. The opposite sign of the Cancer zodiac is Capricorn. Naming words or letters for this zodiac are H, D, and Dh. Some colors, days, and numbers are said to be lucky for the Cancer zodiac. Such as white, yellow, and red are fortunate colors; Sunday and Monday are lucky days of the week, and 2, 3, 7, 9, 25 & 20 are lucky numbers. Now, we will discuss the personality traits of the Cancer Birthstone.
The Personality of Cancer Zodiac People – Cancer Birthstone Meaning
The Cancer zodiac people are nurturing, caring, loyal, and protective. They also have introverted and emotional personalities. Cancer-sign-born people are always ready to help and protect their loved ones despite being misunderstood, no matter the cost they have to pay. It will take a long time to attain the trust of Cancerians. Firstly, they feel shy and uncomfortable expressing themselves, but once they are open, they are faithful to you for life.
Cancerians are homely people; they feel peace and relax in their homes. Also, they are very intuitive and psychic and understand the changes in the behavior of people around them. They make quick decisions based on intuition, which almost always seems true. They are loyal and caring to their partners and expect the same in return. They are overly sensitive and moody. But once their vindictive mode is triggered, they will be ready to take revenge despite every suffering. These are traits of the personality of the Cancerians.
Mythology Related to The Cancer Zodiac – Cancer Birthstone History & Uses
According to Hindu Mythology, the Cancer is called “Karka” Raashi.
In Greek mythology, the sign of Cancer, often described by a crab or a lobster, is derived from the narrative of Karkinos (Greek: “Cancer”). The enormous crab that thrashed Hercules during the second of the 12 labors he conducted as penance for slaughtering his family was sent by Hera. This crab was trampled under the foot of Heracles. Hera, the wife of Zeus and Heracle’s stepmother carried the crab’s remains and positioned it in the sky, forming the Cancer constellation.
In Roman narrative interpretations, Juno, the Roman equivalent of Hera, places the crab in the sky.
Properties of Cancer Birthstone
The properties of the Cancer birthstones are defined as follows:
- Cancer birthstones hold significant emotions for individuals born under this zodiac sign. Cancerians are associated with water signs and are recognized for their sensitiveness, instinct, and compassion. Cancerians can utilize their powers to encourage and boost their emotional well-being by understanding the emotional value of their birthstones.
- These birthstones help Cancer sign borns by encouraging their spiritual connection and inner peace. By wearing birthstones, Cancer people can maintain their relationship with the religious things and improve their spirituality.
- Cancer birthstones have many emotional healing properties. Due to their over-sensitive nature, Cancerians find a conflict while balancing their emotions. Wearing Cancer gemstones helps in self-healing, understanding, love, and acceptance.
- These gemstones ease mensuration-related problems, relieve the issues related to nails, hair, and skin, and upgrade a robust immune system. They also improve and purify blood and blood circulation by maintaining physical fitness.
- Cancer birthstones and Cancer gemstones help in balancing emotions, energy, and vibrations. It supports the flow of energy in the body and promotes inner peace, self-realization, and serenity.
- Cancer birthstones help activate Chakras, leading to elevated understanding, improved instinct, and a more profound feeling of spiritual harmony. It activates the Third Eye Chakra, Heart Chakra, and Solar Plexus Chakra.
- Cancer gemstones also cleanse the aura and terminate negative powers, all the negativity from our surroundings, encouraging transparent and dynamic energy and keeping us away from evil eyes. It provides overall well-being to us.
List of Modern and Traditional Cancer Birthstones
Here is the list of modern and traditional Cancer birthstones and Cancer gemstones presented here, along with their powers and benefits they provide respectively.
Modern Cancer Birthstones
There are three gemstones categorized as Modern Cancer birthstones that are defined below:
Ruby is also famous worldwide as the ‘king of gemstones’; in Sanskrit, ‘Ratanraaj’ is majorly found in Myanmar (Burma). Its Mohs hardness grade is 9, which is the second hardest after Diamond, as it comes from the corundum family. The stone is famous for attracting good fortune, well-being, peace of mind, heart, and body. The Sun rules the Ruby gemstone, and the moon leads Cancer’s astrological sign; this cosmic communion lets Ruby harness the Sun’s forces and provide balance to the lives of Cancerians.
The other modern cancer birthstone is Moonstone. Its name signifies that it has the characteristics and powers of the moon. The best quality of this gem is found in Sri Lanka. The shades it emits when moved are known as adularescence. Finding authentic Moonstone is not easy, but you can find Moonstone Jewelry at Rananjay Exports, which provides 100% authenticity. Moonstone illuminates better intuition and guides towards truthfulness to the wearer. It is the best match for Cancerian.
Pearl is another beneficial modern type of Cancer birthstone. Pearls are not mined but are found in aquatic creatures and but also considered gemstones. The best Pearls are mainly found in Australia. They are among the world’s ancientest, most valuable, and most outstanding gemstones. Pearls are well-known to motivate stability and ease, helping one to regulate stress, mood swings, and nervousness while also withdrawing adverse thinking and cleansing the wearer’s aura.
Traditional Cancer Gemstones
Some traditional Cancer gemstones are as follows:
Aquamarine somehow depicts its connection with water, and the element of the Cancer zodiac is also water. So, it is one of the best gemstones for Cancerians. Aquamarine is primarily sourced from Brazil. Aquamarine symbolizes purity and clarity. Aquamarine’s streaming stability can attract a path and direct you toward your inherent insight to pick the correct way. Aquamarine stone, curated in 925 Sterling Silver and formed into beautiful jewelry, such as Aquamarine Rings, will make you look graceful.
Carnelian is a known traditional gemstone best suited for the Cancer zodiac person. Carnelian gemstones are found in Brazil, the UK, Madagascar, Slovakia, India, Germany, Scotland, and the USA. It comes to the 6-7 grade according to the Mohs hardness scale. It aids the Cancer zodiac sign people by carrying out their attractive creative flair and guaranteeing that they remain on the path to making good alternatives. Carnelian Jewelry is the way you can prevail over the benefits of this stone.
Turquoise can be really beneficial for Cancerians when worn in the form of jewelry, such as Turquoise Rings, Turquoise Pendants, Turquoise Earrings, etc. The excellent quality Turquoise stone is found in Iran (Persia), Mexico, Egypt, Northwest China, and the southwestern part of the US. It is believed that Turquoise brings love, peace, prosperity, and happiness in the wearer’s life. It is used as a talisman in ancient times. It provides the wearer with good health and removes illness. It also sets you away from mental issues.
These are the gemstones associated with the Cancer zodiac sign. These varieties of gemstones give the wearer immense benefits. When worn in the form of Gemstone Jewelry, such as Gemstone Rings, Gemstone Bracelets, Gemstone Pendants, etc., these gemstones will also enhance your outer looks. You can find a great range of gemstone jewelry at the best wholesale gemstone jewelry manufacturer and supplier- Rananjay Exports.
This is Aryan, I am a professional SEO Expert & Write for us Jewelry blog and submit a guest posts on different platforms- Jewelstrends provides a good opportunity for content writers to submit guest posts on our website. We frequently highlight and tend to showcase guests.